- Ipsos Loyalty is the global leader in customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research with over 1,000 dedicated professionals located in over 40 countries around the world.
- Ipsos Loyalty has specialized teams in most of the world's major markets, with deep experience in key sectors such as automotive, energy, financial services, health sciences, retail, tourism and travel, IT and telecommunications. We have some of the brightest minds in the industry, and our work is underpinned by a comprehensive R&D program.
- Research Product & Solution
Wallet Allocation Optimizer
Ideal Customer Experience
Employee Relationship Management
Customers’ Digital Voice
- Execution Methodology
F2F, CATI, FDG, In-depth, Online, Mobile, IVR, Social Space, Social Listening
- Other Service Offerings
- Ipsos Online Campus
- Our Norms
- (LI & Sat) In addition to Ipsos Loyalty’s Loyalty Index metric, our database contains norms on all Loyalty Index components, loyalty building blocks, situational factors, as well as key processes and touch-points within the major sectors and around the world. Our norms database offers an exceptional opportunity to benchmark your performance against your business environment.
- (ES) Through the unique Ipsos benchmarking program - RED © (“Representative Employee Data”), we provide you with relevant industry benchmarks, national norms, market leader and change management norms and references by categories of staff.
- Global coverage, major sectors
- To cover your specific needs globally and across various locations, RED © is based on a specific research program conducted since 1999 among representative samples of employees working in 100+ people organizations and covers 33 countries and 23 sectors.
- Real research to support your needs
- RED © is not comprised of Ipsos client data but exclusively based on a series of up-to-date specific surveys carried out by Ipsos that guarantee data representativeness.