Finance/Insurance research and consultation is one of the main services offered at Ipsos in Greater China. Since 1998, Ipsos research professionals have been engaged in research and marketing consulting in the finance industry and have continued to accumulate
d experience. We provide a comprehensive market research service that covers both individual and corporate financial services. Our service is designed to assist retail and investment banks, insurance companies, stockbrokers and investment corporations.
Ipsos has branches and global networks in more than 55 countries in Europe, U.S., Canada, Latin America and in the Asia-Pacific region, providing finance/insurance research services for international and local financial organizations all over the world. Our world-leading methodology, models and research experts, combined with the in-depth market understanding of our local research consultants, enable us to offer high-quality solutions for clients in Greater China.
Ipsos offers research services in the following areas: Marketing, Brand and Advertising, Loyalty and Satisfaction, Public Affairs and Media.
- • Segmentator Plus: Identifying the most attractive segments and developing
- • Concept Optimizer: Tells you the consumer preferences for alternative product concepts
- • Concept Designer: Optimizes product design and/or pricing
- • Market Simulator: Accurately forecasts sales volume for new products. This unique approach
- combines validated models with our clients marketing plans to provide a precise forecast.
Branding & Advertising Research
- • Equity*builder: The brand health information system
- • Next*tv: Worldwide copy testing system for TV
- • Next*print: The copy testing system designed especially for print
Satisfaction & Loyalty Research
- • Satisfactor Plus: Building a satisfaction system centered on needs, dedicated to an
- integrated solution for the whole process
- • Loyalty Optimizer: Segment customers and develop strategies for optimizing loyalty
Public Affairs Research
- • Corporate & Reputation Research